Faith and spirituality can be incredibly vital to the healing process, especially when one is trying to fight an addiction. A strong connection to God can provide an immeasurable foundation and support as an individual and their family walk the road to recovery together. Seeking out a faith-based substance use disorder treatment program can be the key to your recovery.
Calvary Healing Center’s faith-based track aims to fill this gap for our patients. Available as a track across all programming, it maintains a strong clinical component while assisting each patient in exploring their relationship with God and creating a strong spiritual foundation for recovery. This track is explored most deeply in our residential treatment center, where patients can truly be immersed in their journey. Our faith-based substance use disorder treatment program in Phoenix, Arizona is one of the many reasons our patients choose us for their care.
If you are interested in learning more about our faith-based substance use disorder treatment program, please contact us today at 888.492.5113.
Why We Offer a Faith-Based Substance Use Disorder Treatment Program
We believe that faith-based substance use disorder treatment can provide a foundation for long-term recovery. Here are some of the reasons our patients choose this track:
- A deep exploration of one’s relationship with God can be incredibly healing
- A strong spiritual foundation can provide support during difficult times
- Patients can learn to connect with a community of like-minded individuals
We realize that individuals may be in different stages of their spirituality, and our staff is committed to meeting each person at their point of need. Compared to other faith-based rehab centers or Christian mental health retreats in the region, Calvary Healing Center has a long-standing Christian heritage and history, with nearly half of all patients choosing to participate in our faith-based track. This program includes daily Christian devotions and meditation, weekly chapel services, and a pastor on-site five days a week.
What to Expect from Our Faith-Based Substance Use Disorder Treatment Program
In this track, Calvary Healing Center incorporates the spiritual principles of the 12-step program with a biblical approach to recovery, including:
- Daily devotional and prayer groups – Exploring a relationship with God can be vital to the healing process
- Weekly chapel services – Patients can connect with a community of like-minded individuals
- Daily Bible studies – Patients can learn biblical principles that can help guide them on their journey to recovery
- Weekly discipleship sessions – These are conducted with Calvary Healing Center’s pastor, Scott Borgeson
- Pastor-led educational groups – Groups can cover topics such as forgiveness, guilt/shame, suffering, sanctification, the pursuit of pleasure, loneliness, sin, redemption, and more
If you’re considering a faith-based detox residential treatment center or a Christian outpatient substance use disorder program, Calvary Healing Center could be the right place for you.
Family involvement is also crucial to recovery. We offer weekly multi-family group therapy and education groups just for family members. Our family program each Saturday provides addiction education about addiction, addictive personalities, 12-step meetings, sponsorship, spirituality, transitional living, and other topics. Loved ones are also invited to attend our no-cost local weekly family support group on Thursdays from 6 to 8 pm.
Find Hope and Healing at Calvary Healing Center
If you are struggling with addiction, we encourage you to reach out to us today to learn more about our faith-based substance use disorder treatment program. Through this track, you can begin to explore your relationship with God and build a strong spiritual foundation for your recovery. Every step of the way, our compassionate and experienced staff can be there to support you. Please contact us today at 888.492.5113 or reach out online to get started on your journey to recovery.